Train ride times are 4:30, 6:00, 7:15 and **8:30
Coach and First Class options will be available.
Where do I go?
A check-in desk will be located in the Depot/Tent area and passengers are required to check in prior to boarding. It is required that guests arrive approximately one hour prior to their departure time. There will be a number of fun activities for families to enjoy while waiting. Guests receive THE POLAR EXPRESS™ souvenir golden tickets at check-in. Boarding will begin 30-minutes prior to departure. Train doors close approximately 5 minutes prior to departure and trains will not be held for those arriving late. Trains depart and return to the same location at St. Louis Union Station.
- Coach tickets start at $39 which includes A souvenir Golden Ticket, Hot Chocolate, Cookies and the first gift of Christmas from Santa.
- First-class tickets start at $59 and include Table top seating, a souvenir Golden Ticket, Hot Chocolate in a Polar Express Souvenir Mug, Cookies and the first gift of Christmas from Santa.
- Trains begin on Friday, November 16, 2018 and continue on through December 30, 2018. Also Christmas Eve December 24, 2018.
- The trains are real, full-sized train cars, which depart St. Louis Union Station for “The North Pole.” Passengers do not disembark at the North Pole.
- Trains depart St. Louis Union Station at 4:30PM, 6:00PM 7:15PM and **8:30PM. Passengers should gather before the ride at Polar Express Depot, located immediately inside the Train Shed (back) entrance to St. Louis Union Station. Passengers are encouraged to arrive at least one hour before their scheduled departure time.
- Chef characters will serve hot chocolate and cookies to all passengers onboard the trains. Chefs will lead passengers in singing Christmas carols on the way back to St. Louis Union Station.
- Santa Claus and his elves will board the train at the North Pole and will interact with the children on the return trip to St. Louis Union Station.
- Everyone will each receive the first gift of Christmas, a silver sleigh bell, from Santa Claus during the train ride.
- Passengers are encouraged to wear their pajamas on the train ride.
- Should passengers miss their scheduled train they are not able to ride the next train
*Please be aware that THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride at St. Louis Union Station is not responsible for any transaction done through a Third Party, and such transactions shall be subject to terms and conditions which may be provided in the Third Party Website. In the event of any cancellations, THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride at St. Louis Union Station is not responsible for any refunds that were purchased from any Third Party vendors. If your CC payment cannot be processed we will contact you with the info provided. If we cannot get a valid form of payment, your reservation will be cancelled
**8:30 Train ride is only available on select dates